Your voice has a chance to be heard now! scamion.com - we bring changes together.

report scam

T3 Micro, Inc.

Country United States
State Alabama
Phone 866.376.8880
Website https://www.t3micro.com/

T3 Micro, Inc. Reviews

• Oct 21, 2018

A year ago I purchased a flat iron via Ulta. I have wavy hair and wanted a straightening product that would handle it. I didn't do a lot of research but chose this was one because it claimed to straighten hair in a single pass. I wanted to minimize hair damage so I thought this product.

I bought the product and probably used it once a week to further mitigate hair damage. However after about six months it stopped turning it on or I should say turned 50% of the time. I wasn't too concerned I had a warranty with the product for two years. I reached out to them, filled out their warranty sheet.

It stated that they would contact you in 48 hours. I never heard back in 48 hours...so a week later I contacted them...they stated they were behind...on claims...and after I tell you this story you will see why...they asked me to cut the cord on the product which I did and send them a picture.

the instructions other than cut the cord were dubious at best.

I asked why I couldn't just return the product. They stated that this would be quicker... first the pictures I sent weren't good enough...it needs to be a single picture even thought the serial number is in between the irons...so its near to impossible to achieve...I finally got it, confirmed it was correct...and was told I would receive an email by the end of the day.

The email did come with NO explanation whatsoever other than a return label...the communication at this company is nonexistent. Literally they do explain anything...I was WTF the people strung me along for 3 weeks for something that I offered to do at the beginning...my assessment is a lot of people have issues hence them being behind on warranties and they don't want to fulfill them...so they keep dragging it out...I filed a complaint with both the attorney general in VA and CA and if you are in the same boat...I recommend doing the same

Write a Review about T3 Micro, Inc.