Your voice has a chance to be heard now! scamion.com - we bring changes together.

report scam

T2 Computing

Country United States
State New York
City New York
Address 353 West 39th Street 4th Floor
Phone 212.220.9600
Website https://www.t2computing.com

T2 Computing Reviews

• Feb 10, 2019

Mr. Walter Viegas is an executive at T2 Computing in New York City. He is scamming people for personal loans and other goods & services in exchange for fake stock in T2 Computing Inc. which is NOT a public company. They are also not going public as Mr. Viegas claims.

My father and I met Mr. Viegas at a conference and we developed some kind of personal friendship. After a few months he sold us the idea that the company he works at T2 Computing was going public and was going to be trading close to $100. He claimed an investment company named Essex Partners and Bank of America were working with T2 on the IPO. He showed us “confidential” documents that looked very real.

Mr. Viegas asked us for a personal loan of $10000 and then for another $5000 to cover some emergency expenses he had with his family. We gave him the money in exchange for a personal guarantee that we would get the chance to invest in T2 Computing's future IPO.

He also manipulated me into believing that I would get a seat on T2’s future board of directors so I could keep an eye on the investment and help them draft the future of the company. The personal agreement we made with him was that in the event T2 Computing would not go public within 6 months then he would pay us back the money immediately plus 10%.

After several months of unlimited excuses Mr. Viegas disappeared entirely from our lives. He stopped calling us back and he didn't return emails. He also closed the personal email account we all used to communicate with him and his whatsapp.

Needless to say he never returned the money.

We found out from someone that works with Mr. Viegas at T2 Computing that what we were told was all a lie. There was no IPO planning and no investment company or bank interested in T2 Computing. These we all fabrications of Mr. Viegass. We are also not the only victims. We were able to find other people online that he scammed with the exact same lies.

For obvious reasons we cannot come forward with a lawsuit or even file a police report because at a minimum we would be guilty of attempted stock manipulation. Mr. Viegas is very smart and he knew this simple fact would prevent any future litigation against him.

He’s very credible with his scam. I’m not an over trusting or gullible person person but Mr. Viegas really did a good job at conning us. He’s a compulsive liar that has no remorse and he really plays the part.

Against my family and even my lawyer's advice I'm writing this report because I feel so frustrated about being scammed by Walter Viegas and not being able to do anything about it.

I'm also trying to prevent other potential victims from making the same mistake.

Finally I want to point out that I believe Walter Viegas works alone and no other employee of T2 Computing is involved in this scam.

All the best.

Write a Review about T2 Computing