Your voice has a chance to be heard now! scamion.com - we bring changes together.

report scam

T1 Payments

Country United States
State Nevada
City Henderson
Address 2520 St Rose Pkwy
Phone 877-240-9959
Website http://t1payments.com/

T1 Payments Reviews

• Jul 8, 2019

By far the most UNPROFESSIONAL and FRAUDULENT company I have encountered.

Setting up a payment processing account at this point in time should not render the type of confusion this company will cause.

They lied about onboarding fees, caused a waiting period whereby we could not launch our site, costing us a substatial amount of money, which was incredibly detrimental.

They also required a $250 fee taken every month, AFTER we signed our contract, and then launched our site without informing us.

When speaking with their reps, what we encountered was a group who are scripted, rude, and have a complete lack of knowledge regarding financials of their own company.

Their recourse is to say they need to contact their legal department. After a series of unpleasantries, including discovery of all hiden fees the sales rep never indicated, we explained this was unacceptable and fraudulent as we never signed the contract!!

The legal team after several weeks never contact us, after several inquiries were made. The company is a farce. There is no legal department as far as we are concerned, and after arguing on the phone, the rep hanging up, we tried to phone back, and each diviison of the company failed to answer the phone.

Imagine for a moment a company of such poor calibur being made respnsible for your businesses financial transactions!!!! One would need a bottle of Zoloft to cope with such horrors.

Please, I implore you as a well seasoned business owner, (we have several other businesses running since the 90's successfully), they are horrendous.

• Apr 8, 2018

T1 Payments requested we fly to another state to meet them in person. They told us they had merchant processing solution for our credit card processing so special that only a few select few individuals would get "invited" to use their service. They told us that their merchant processing was perfect for our type of online advetzing needs. We took the bait. T1 Payments requested we pay them $20,000 to set up offshore corps. Thank God we only sent them $3000 to start. Heres how it all went down: They suppled no usable service - no merchant accounts. When we complainted and asked for our money back - they stated they would refund our $3000 in 7 days. 7 days later they told us to go "f%cK ourselfs". All documented in emails no less. These is is a band of fast talking unprofessional con artists. Stay away from T1 Payments! T1 is owned by Donald Kasdan and right arm is Michael Carrasco who likes to say he has 18 years experience in merchant processing. Both of them make outragous claims and promise the world. But at the end of the day they cant deliever - and busienss out $3000 bucks plus costs to deal with these crooks.

• Aug 28, 2015

In April of 2014, Fishbowl (inventory software) recommended that I look into T1 Payments as an option for processing credit card payments for my company Rocky Mountain Oils as my Paypal Pro account was not integrating with Fishbowl’s software.

I worked with Eric Fuller of T1 Payments. Eric was very professional on the phone and in an effort to obtain my business I was promised a very low per transaction and interchange rate. I already had a fantastic flat rate with Paypal but the rates with T1 Payments were contracted lower. In Aug of 2014 we moved our credit card processing to T1 Payments. A couple months later Rocky Mountain Oils was approached by another processor wanting to get our business. I shared the rates from T1 Payments and they were dubious of my promised (contracted) rates. Concerned, I printed the prior 2 or 3 months statements to review and sadly the fees I was being charged compared with the matching interchange rates did not match what was promised.

In October 2014 I contacted Eric Fuller with T1 Payments to discuss the discrepancies with the fees and was informed that it is normal and that all credit card companies can charge Visa any rate they want so the posted interchange rates do not mean much and that I was getting my contracted rate. This sounded really fishy so I kept pushing and asking questions and asked for proof I was being charged correctly. Eric told me he would have to speak with his boss, to get me the information I was asking for. After leaving messages for weeks and calling Eric many times I finally “caught” Donald, Eric’s boss in the office the beginning of November 2014. When I asked for proof of my rate Donald was aggressive and rude. I called Eric back to inform him that he needed to let the owner know how bad and aggressive Donald was and that his attitude was losing the company business. Well, Donald Kasdon calls me back and informs me he is the f-ing owner of T1 Payments and he can do whatever the f&%k he wants and in fact he is God and can do whatever he wants. I asked again for proof that we had been charged the correct fees on our merchant account and didn’t back down.

Luckily for me at this point I started moving our business back to Paypal. A week later I noticed that our daily batches were NOT being sent to us and arriving in our bank account. I called Eric Fuller at T1 Payments and he said there was an error on the batch and it happens sometimes and to check the account tomorrow. So I waited for the next day and again, nothing in the account. I called T1 and was told by Eric that he would have to talk to Donald. What I did eventually discover was Donald Kasdon froze my account without telling me or giving any warning, he proceeded to hold over 100k and told me there was nothing I could do about it.

I was able to get “above/around” T1 by calling the phone number on the settlement statement and speaking to the company that white labels for them, APprocessing. After several weeks Danty in the risk department was able to get me 90% of my money but said the rest would be held for 6 months in case of chargebacks.

After 6 months and ZERO charge backs I called APprocessing to get the remaining funds and was told that I needed to work with T1 Payments directly that there was nothing more they could do. After 2 months of trying to reach Donald via email, cell phone and office phone, he finally answered and said “oh, that should have been automatically sent to your account, check your bank and call me back”. I went over all my statements line by line, called my bank and there is nothing from T1. I tried reaching Donald and NOTHING, no return calls after numerous voicemails and emails, he is avoiding me again. I finally get a new contact at APprocessing that looked into my merchant account and I was told that there is NO money in my account and that the funds were seized by T1 Payments 3 months prior as an Early Termination fee. My contract was month to month so there should not have been an early termination fee. I have researched and talked to several people in the business, and they tell me this is normal that some merchant account companies will hold around 10k in funds because it costs approximately the same to sue someone so they purposely hold this amount knowing most people will not come after them.

I want all my money back and I still want the proof that I was not overcharged based on my contract rate. Avoid this guys like the plague if you value your $$.

Write a Review about T1 Payments